Things to Consider When Buying a Practice
- How can I maximize profitability without increasing the amount of work time?
- I want to merge a practice. How do I maximize efficiencies?
- Where do I want to live?
- What am I looking for in a dental practice?
- What type of practice do I want to purchase (i.e. specialties)?
- What size practice do I want (i.e. number of operatories, square footage)?
- How should I market myself as a new dentist?
- How can I grow my practice?
- How can I increase patient flow and increase profitability?
Take the countless hours of research, budgeting, and stress out of buying your dental practice. At Blatchford Solutions we carefully assess available practices and hand pick those that qualify for our interested buyers. With years of industry knowledge, we act as a buffer between you and potential sellers, so you can rest assured that everyone's best interest is in mind. As dental professionals, we know how important it is to find a good fit for your practice, that's why we work to fit your locational and budget requirements.
Experience the Blatchford Difference
Bill helped me buy out my partner creating a very productive one dentist practice that is profitable and rewarding. He also showed me how to take a week off every month. Before Bill I thought I enjoyed being a dentist. After the transition, I LOVE being a dentist.
Dr. Dale Brant
Bill was a great source of information for my transition. He more closely predicted the outcome than the broker or the accountant. He has done so many of these that he knows all the ways to make the transaction happen. I used him to double my practice by buying a practice larger than mine and rolling it all into one. He gave me great advice, as he will you, and I highly recommend following it! Bill is level headed, clear thinking, creative in finding workable practical solutions, and will be there for you!
Dr. Dale Brant
We're Here To Help You Every Step Of The Way!
If you’re considering buying a practice now or in the future, Blatchford Solutions can help. Fill out the form below for a free no-obligation consultation with a Blatchford Solutions associate.